A time to acknowledge not just ‘who’ but also ‘what’ makes your world go round
There are several reasons to celebrate Valentine’s Day, from romance and admiration, to friendship and love. This Valentine’s Day does not need to be only about love for people; it is a great opportunity to celebrate everything that one is grateful for.
Global technology leader, OPPO, celebrates a love that is shared by millions around the world - love for technology. OPPO stays close to its customers and is inspired by their passions. Offering a wide range of smart devices including smartphones, wireless headphones and a smart watch, OPPO is listening to its customers every day and has a deep understanding of their love for technology.
Consumers in Qatar spend a substantial amount of time during the day on their smartphones, compared to other countries in the world. OPPO shares six reasons why consumers love their smartphones so much:
1. Smartphones give people more time for themselves. Every smartphone is equipped with a host of apps, planners and schedulers to help organize consumers’ lives and give them more free time. For a smartphone to be truly able to save time, speed is of essence. OPPO’s latest Reno4 Series is equipped with the Qualcomm integrated 5G processors and high refresh rates delivering quick response time. The series’ most advanced version, the OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G’s powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, ensure a lag-free experience. In addition, 5G’s AI APP Preloading feature intelligently predicts what app you will use next and preloads it for you so that it opens faster and saves time.
2. Smartphones help people stay in touch. New-age network and connectivity capabilities bring the world into the palm of a hand. The commercialization of 5G that started in 2020 was timely especially as the global pandemic forced people to stay indoors and connect with the outside world only through digital channels. OPPO launched no less than three 5G phones in 2020, delivering unprecedented clarity in video calls to loved ones, easy access to office networks and uninterrupted conference calls and work meetings. The OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G comes with a large 4,000mAh battery that delivers a full day of use. For additional power, OPPO’s SuperVOOC 2.0 fast flash charging at 65W, enables a full charge in just 36 minutes. Its 360° Surround Antenna 2.0, smart antenna switching, and intelligent network selection technology adjusts the layout of the 4G/5G antenna, optimizes the network connection under a weak signal environment, and improves the upload and download speed of the 5G network for smooth 5G connectivity.
3. Smartphones help people look smarter. Everyone likes to make a good impression. Consumers love smartphones that make them look good in front of their peers. OPPO Reno4 series is packed with Artificial Intelligence features that make users look smarter. The Reno4 Pro’s AI Color Portrait photography and videography feature, for example, turns an amateur into a pro photographer. It is able to detect and highlight a person in vibrant color, while turning the background into black and white. The Reno4’s Smart AirControl allows users to scroll up and down within apps and answer calls with a suave swiping motion of the hand. For the ultimate trendy look, each model in the Reno4 series comes in vibrant colour options. OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G also offers a patented ‘Reno Glow’ finish on its Galactic Blue color that gives the phone a matte finish with subtle glittery detail.
4. Smartphones make sure people have fun. One device holds it all - games, movies, TV shows, entertainment. There’s nothing quite like entertainment on-the-go and all one needs is a smartphone that is equipped with the hardware, software and connectivity to get started. OPPO’s Reno4 Pro 5G offers not only a powerful processor for high-end gaming but also reliable 5G connectivity for a smooth experience. The phone’s Dolby Atmos® Dual Stereo Speakers add an immersive feel, while the vibrant AMOLED 6.5-inch, 3D curved screen gives a near-cinema experience. Moreover, the Reno4 Pro 5G also boasts a dedicated gaming mode.
5. Smartphones make life greener. Buying reams of paper to print documents is a thing of the past. Smartphones make it easy to save, retrieve and read any reading material within mere seconds. OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G’s AMOLED 6.5-inch, 3D curved, Borderless Sense screen makes for comfortable viewing. Its 90Hz display refresh rate and up to 180Hz touch sampling rate not only facilitate smoother transitions without lag, but also register finger touches near-instantly when swiping through a document or browsing a favorite social network.
6. Smartphones hold memories. Whether it is a selfie with friends, videos of kids at play or a family portrait, smartphones help consumers to capture precious memories quickly and easily. With the most advanced camera features packed into one handy device, consumers are increasingly using their smartphones not just for photos and videos but for amateur movies as well. OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G brings groundbreaking imaging technology with its four camera lenses – a 48MP main camera, a custom-built Sony 12MP ultra wide-angle video lens, a 13MP telephoto lens and a 32MP selfie camera – loaded with the latest features for shooting in any situation or lighting.
Tarek Zaki - Senior Product Manager, OPPO MEA said, “In today’s ultra-connected world, the smartphone is at the heart of people’s lives. We are always close to our customers and ensure that we understand what they need from their devices. At OPPO, we believe that the purpose of innovation is people. Guided by this principle, we strive to innovate technologies that are made with heart and soul, delivered in smart devices that our customers will love for the transformation that it brings to their lives.”
Indulge your love for technology and get the OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G this Valentine’s Day. Available at key retailers and e-commerce platform across Qatar, priced at QAR 2,499.